Developping digital and entrepreunarial skills for young NeetS
The first Transnational Project Meeting Agenda took place on the 17th of January 2022 in Turin, Italy
description of the project
The Consortium of ENTER project ” empower NEETS for social entrepreneurship”, shaped by 5 partners from Greece, Italy, Spain and Bulgaria (these countries recorded NEET rates above the EU average of 16.4 %, while the highest rates were recorded in Italy and Greece, 27.8 % and 25.1 % respectively), decided to implement the ENTER project in order to reinforce digital skills and social entrepreneurial mindset of young people (20-34 years old) neither in employment or in education or training.
WHAT ARE OUR PROJECT's OBJECTIVES?
- Developing digital skills and competences (3D Design & Printing) for young NEETs with or without disabilities with a focus on the challenges faced by the society, in local communities and cultural/creative sector
- Developing social entrepreneurial skills & mindset for young NEETs
- The Design & support of a “Social & Entrepreneurial Digital Hub”
- Increasing the employability of young NEETs with or without disabilities
WHAT ARE our PROJECT's RESULTS?
- Design Webinars for 3D Design and 3D printing technology for NEET’s that focus on their empowerment to become pioneers entrepreneurs and develop ventures of social entrepreneurship
- Design Webinars for Design Thinking methodology for promotion of the Entrepreneurial attitude towards societal challenges and creativity reinforcement
- A Social and Cultural Entrepreneurial Hub, as an accelerator for creative and innovative solutions for local communities
ENTER wants to give the possibility to increase the employability of young NEETS with or wihout disabilities.
The partners that make up ENTER will invite, through an open call, to participate in webinars on digital technologies. Interested participants will apply through the project website by filling in an application form and uploading their CV. ENTER aims to involve at least 75 people from participating countries. An e-learning platform with its own digital hub will be created to facilitate collaboration between participants and local communities.
Project Number: 2021-1-ELO2-KA220-YOU-000029087
This project has been funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The information and views set out in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Neither the European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.